Guilt of wasting days-Past play button

I always had this enormous guilt inside me, of waking up with a feeling that I wasted yesterday. And when I sleep the same feeling comes back ,which says me like -"Look, you just wasted today also.,what is the use of inspiration when you just can't fix your lifestyle".And then my brain picks up the events of today as a proof that I did not do anything important. So to save myself from that my mind says-"Fine..I. Will do it tommor.And as you know...tomorrow never comes!!But this s not the problem.Yes, I am not going to give any 5-7 steps to change lifestyle and break that old pattern.
From my experience I have found out that its not the degrading cycles that I repeat..which s the problem.No.The real problem is perspective. I am stuck up in the past.,Habitual of thinking the same old pattern day and just before I sleep at night.My brain is not automatically switched to feel guilt and bad about me doing nothing WITH MY LIFE.So ,when I closely looked inside the matter I found out that its not the problem with my life...yes .When I look back I find out that I did so much with my life....I everyday do so much with my life.I grow myself everyday.Yes, I do!
The only problem is that I don't do THE things prescribed by the world.I mean I don't study, get up early but on the other side I do THE things I really really enjoy.Things I love doing. And when you continue doing what you love....its really does not matters.So I realized I should just  focus on  "feel good" NOT controlling. Second fault was my- perspective.At night or day when I analyze what I did I only picked up the events that made me feel more useless,guilty.
As a whole my brain was used to feeling guilty so the same I felt.And I made myself feel like I am doing nothing with my life but in reality I did so much,I tried so hard , I wrote and learned so so many inspirational books and motivational blogs.I was so determined.I learned and grew up into a confident women...which logically does not happens in a day but is a result of continuous effort.So instead of blumbering I realized I should be proud of myself.And most imp. I should make myself realize that noooo!I don't waste my life.That I m doing so much.I have to become more loving and acceptable towards life.I have to give up control and continue loving,doing. I had to give up feeling guilty and turn it into a feeling nice about myself.
That's ol.

Comments