WHY WE ARE SCARED OF GRASPING THE ESSENCE OF INSPIRATION

I am scared of failure .I know that it makes you a better person,I know it makes u learn worthwhile lessons, but some or the other way I hate to accept that -"I can fail" ;accepting that final thing in one moment like,.."Yeah..this is it...I m a loser".Nope, never have been my thing.

I have faced lot of failures inn my life and since we are always most scared of the things that have already happened to us,I am scared of this.
Also ,I have always been a sucker of inspiration.I love it.!.and my motivation or reading aand practising motivation aays has been -"To GET something" or "To Fix myself up"..jusst like eceryone i didd it to get goid grades,looks,things .It was and still iit is as of there is always something missing in my life.So then, I tried so hard to gt those things ,but I just could not.I always had this image of perfection,I saw the unbelievable ,the very top and aimed for it..nd god...I tried so hard for like 5 years and through all this..I got nothing,I mean nothing in materialistic and instead it made me moee in pain.Becayse when you tey tto work so hard and all you gwt iss,nothing starts to make you question your worth.
But through all this this I came across a book called zero limits,and learned some BIG truths..in march 2916
I learned that I m already perfect ,God is my essence and God resides in my heart and soul .All you have to do is love.Love each and every imperfection,thing in your life.It told me that I already have everything inside me and all that I need to do to achieve everything is to break down tbe Barriers i have made aagainst them,of fear,Shame,guilt.This conxept totally blowd mes off!.And i took tbe maning ut as this-"I havee aal tbe talnt,money,and poeniak to get thing already inside me.I dont have to fix it.All i hve to do is love.So I thought..like"waaoo ...neanss all materalistic things are inside me and I ave to low my mykf who i am to get all tat.So i kearned tbee code?NOPE.I again got it qrong.
And tbe wrong is in the. Very otivation or the reson for mereadng ll this is.Who ont oractise mtivationinspiratioon orr loveing yourseelf to "get something".As aa whole theree s noo deal any book made of you wil get that"...even touugh the writers hve wrote that wy.But this iss not wwht motivation iss....this is not why pirtuakiti was practised 1000 years ago.
Throughout my journey i always wanted Something,.I MEAN ttjys what tbey write and,sell...You wil get this and tbat.And so tbe veery bauc hhan instinct absirbs tthe eenc in. Weong way and beree comes greed.Because the only most bunt fact. Is-Insoiraation is NOT AFOING to "Gget" you something no matter how mmuch it gave to the ones who qrite books,about it.Beccaus it doesnot teaches "How to....." It teaches "Loove and let it Go and be.." ONLY.Stop ur crazy EXPETATIONS ,nOw..
Because exoectations,come,from fear.Your basic motivation is out of far.Out off you believing that you are nnot goodenough an you hace got nithing good iinlife o you have to get it.Fear returns lots of fear only.
My fear is the fact that i cant accept myself as what I am right now and since i m not at all willing to take actions in my life to get somehing becuse i m too lazy..i found and used inspiration as the only method and last hope to get me something.And i found out that this is not what loving is.

So tbe ultimate thing is -"Tbe worrld is,selling illusion of getting dreams true by seeling motivation.That You are NO GOING TO GET THAT SOMETHING no matter how much others got it by using thoe mothods of the secret book and, motivation.This is not the goal of moivation.The Goal is attaining peace,complete loving no matter whereever and how you are.I realised that my fear needs loving,and that i have to accept that by doing all this motivational thing .I may never get anything in material out of it because thats not what inspiration promises to give.This is not why it was practised 1000 years agon.This is not its,essence-lucury car,diaamonds,fame.These are its after effects..NIT GOALS.Goal is attaning oeace and loving your each and every imperfection madly.
And the reason why the motivational auhors make the after efcts apoear aa gials is because if they dont then half of the world won't buy books because in reality all we run for is attachments and wordly things..no one knows and wants peace or maturity .Because these invisible things dont come with the proof that they eill get you anything in return.
I mean you could be humble moving person nd the world will never know this ,they won't even care o know this.All they will do is hurt you but you still have to choose to be a good person .And who wants this???!I mean will you buy this concept of being beaten up and still getting nothing.Yes ,you will buy if you rramise the meaning of peace.No ,you won't buy if you are too much s scared of this world.

So motivation comes with no  conditions. The key code is-' You only do it to grow spirituality, to understand the,real meaning of life,to become desire and attachment free ,to connect with your soul And you won't find all this hell lot more better then car,bungalows,slim figure if you have never felt them.
Which,I again repeat, does means u wont get it..You will get them automatically but only when once you drop them and let them go...and only if god wants to.You have to leave urges and,realise that this is not the essence of inspiration-"to get something" .These are the after effects...not the goal.The goal is to feel utterly good and loving with your imperfections.Goal of knowing that you wont be skim but still loving being fat with your ful heart.
If u continue to do to get something then that need arises out of fear.When you do it because you want to do it....,just out of pur ,sheer love...You get it.
Yes I know this is tough..but so is life.

And it still making me cry....to grasp this concept.
But I m a writer and I love mysteries of universe and loving and reading and my birth sign tauras.So, I continue to write such things.Hope you like it and I want you to comment and tell me what do you think about this because honestly this is the only thing I feel good when I do.

Comments